QUADRIS Environmental Forestry Fund PCC PLC
Registered Office: 33-37 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LB
Isle of Man Company Registration Number: 006869V
Directors: JM Mudge & EJ Thorn
Tel +44 (0) 1 624 605763
Fax + 44 (0) 1 624 626381
QUADRIS Environmental Forestry Fund PCC PLC (QUADRIS) has been established in the Isle of Man as a multi-class qualifying fund under the Isle of Man Collective Investment Schemes (Qualifying Fund) Regulations 2010. Investments will be accepted solely on the basis of the information set out in the offering document and may only be accepted from persons who invest a minimum of USD50,000 and who are “qualifying investors” as defined in the offering document. The price of any security may move up or down. If it moves down losses can be incurred, which in some circumstances may extend to the full amount of the investment. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. QUADRIS Fund is currently closed to redemptions. Further information and a copy of the offering document as well as the latest reports and accounts can be obtained by contacting the manager, Blue Sea International Limited. www.bluesea.co.im
The Manager and Registered Agent of QUADRIS is Blue Sea International Limited, incorporated in the Isle of Man, Company Number 111375C and having its registered office at 31-37 North Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 4LB. Blue Sea International Limited is licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission of the Isle of Man.
To proceed you must agree with, and acknowledge, the following information by clicking "I agree" at the end of this page.
Access to this web site and the information and materials contained in it is governed by these terms and conditions. In consideration of us, QUADRIS Environmental Forestry Fund PCC PLC, providing you with access to this web site and the information and materials contained in it, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") in respect of your access to the web site and the use of it or any of its contents or the materials supplied in conjunction with it. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please leave this web site. The Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. You acknowledge that the entire contents of this web site, including materials supplied in conjunction with it, are subject to copyright (all rights reserved).
2. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation copyright, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and other proprietary rights) which subsist in this web site and/or the information contained in it or supplied in conjunction with it are, and will remain, our property (or the property of our licensors) and your right to use it is limited to use for your own internal business purposes. You may not copy, sub-licence, disclose, transmit, distribute to third parties or otherwise use the information in, or the contents of this web site, without our prior written consent.
3. You acknowledge and agree that while all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information on this web site was accurate at the time of its publication, the information is provided for indicative purposes only on an "as is" basis. No express or implied guarantee, representation, endorsement or warranty of any type is given with respect to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information appearing on, or provided in conjunction with, this web site. In particular users should note that the information and opinions expressed in it are liable to alteration without notice and it should not be assumed that the information contained will be accurate, complete or up-to-date at any point in time. This information may also be subject to interference from third parties. Therefore, users should independently verify all statements contained in this web site and obtain specific professional advice from legal, tax, accounting or other appropriate professional advisers before embarking on any course of action.
4. Access to and use of this web site is at the users sole risk. Data, including any personal data passed through the internet, may not be protected or secured and we are not able to guarantee the security of data or information accessed by way of this web site. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the use of this web site or the downloading of material from it will not cause damage, including but not limited to computer virus infection or loss of data to users and no liability of any kind, will be accepted for any such damages whatsoever.
5. This web site may, from time to time, contain hypertext links to other web sites. We take no responsibility for the privacy policies or content of such web sites. The decision to access such sites is yours alone and is done entirely at your own risk. You should satisfy yourself as to the identity of the operators of those web sites and review the terms and conditions of such web sites when you visit them.
6. We reserve the right on an ongoing basis to terminate this web site or your access to it for any reason, at any time, without giving you any notice thereof. You agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any such termination including, without limitation for loss of profits, loss of goodwill or otherwise. We may also update this web site and/or the information contained in or supplied in conjunction with it at any time at our sole discretion.
7. You acknowledge and agree that the materials on this web site are provided for information purposes only and as such do not constitute investment, legal accounting, fiscal or other advice. You should always bear in mind that:
(i) The value of investments may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount invested;
(ii) Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance;
(iii) Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go down or up; and
(iv) Different funds have different levels of risk and reference should be made to the relevant prospectus for further details of the financial commitments and risks involved with investing in a particular fund.
8. The creation of hypertext links to this web site or any part thereof is expressly forbidden, except with the prior written consent of QUADRIS Environmental Forestry Fund PCC PLC.
9. Access to and use of information contained in this web site may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions and this web site should not be accessed, or the information contained in it used, in any jurisdiction where such prohibitions apply. You must satisfy yourself that no such prohibitions apply in your case before using or, as appropriate, continuing to use this web site.
10. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable in any way to you or to any third party for any loss, damage, claim, expense, action or otherwise which arises out of or in connection with, in any way, your use of this web site and/or the information contained on it or referred to in it, whether for breach of contract, in tort, for negligence, under an indemnity, for breach of warranty or otherwise.
11. In addition to the foregoing, you agree that under no circumstances will we be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, exemplary, indirect or special damages including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue, capital expenditure or otherwise resulting from any claim (including, and without limitation, a claim for breach of contract, in tort, for negligence under an indemnity, for breach of warranty or otherwise) related to your use of this web site and/or any of the information contained on it or supplied in conjunction with it;
12. You agree that all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. You agree that as this service is being supplied to you for no charge, the exclusions and limitations of liabilities set out in the Terms and Conditions are fair and reasonable.
14. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all claims, liabilities, proceedings, costs, damages, actions, losses or expenses incurred by us, where caused by, or arising in connection in any way with, your access to this web site and/or your use of the information contained or supplied in conjunction with it.
15. All of these Terms and Conditions are distinct and severable and if anyone or part of them are held to be unenforceable, illegal or void in whole or in part by any court, regulatory authority or other competent authority, it will to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the enforceability, legality and validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
16. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or varied at any time and from time to time by us and you should access them prior to using the rest of this web site each time you visit it. If you do not agree with any such amended terms and conditions please cease using the web site immediately at that point.
17. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between you and us relating to your access to this web site and use of the information contained in or supplied in conjunction with it. The Terms and Conditions set forth the entire, complete and exclusive agreement and understanding between you and us relating to such access and use. You acknowledge and confirm that you have not relied on any representation, arrangement, understanding or agreement (whether written or oral) not expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
18. You may not assign, sub-licence, encumber or otherwise deal in your right to access this web site and use of the information contained or referred to in it, without our prior written consent.
19. These Terms and Conditions and all relationships created by them will in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Isle of Man are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of, or in relation to, these Terms and Conditions or any dispute arising out of, or in relation to any use of this web site or the information and materials supplied on or in connection with it.
20. You confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and, where you believe necessary, have received independent legal or other professional advice in respect of them.